Since our the last update, we wanted to get out another patch with some bug fixes and improvements to the Workshop. You can post any feedback and/or bug reports on the CHKN forums and we’ll take a look! Thank you!
- Workshop creatures and worlds can now be updated! Save your creation again to update the existing Workshop item (rather than create a new, duplicate entry).
- Creatures and worlds loaded from the Workshop can now only be saved by the original author of that creation
- The Arena has been updated! All players in a multiplayer game can now participate in the challenge together. We’ve also fixed issues resulting from the structure changes that came along in patch v0.4.0.
- All worlds created before v0.4.0 have been removed from the “Community Nominated” list. (If you have any favorite worlds that should be spotlighted, share them in the comments below!)
- Creature legs will now always be level with the ground
- Added compression to network serialization to improve multiplayer performance
- Autosave now saves all chunks properly
- Fixed a crash bug involving navmesh generation when creating large structures
- Fixed problems with root swapping on creatures
- Fixed certain issues with the animation system’s tip and bend calculations
- Many bug fixes involving LUA scriptable blocks
- Fixed a bug that would move an item to the player from creatures
- Fixed issue with creature building over the network that would cause a desync between clients in multiplayer
- Fixed clients not being able to enter the edit orb in multiplayer
- Fixed network packet fragmentation to allow for massive structures
- Changed block removal to be more robust for clients
- Animation system now checks for null blocks for networked cases when in transition of removing blocks
- Fixed bug with bonded creatures which would cause them to freeze on death for clients in multiplayer games
– Team CHKN